Blackstar HT-DUAL Valve Two Channel Distortion Pedal
Blackstar HT-DUAL Valve Two Channel Distortion PedalDetails
The HT-DUAL offers the ultimate in high voltage valve distortion flexibility. Channel 1 has either Clean or Crunch modes so it can be used clean, as a boost or overdrive. Channel 2 gives distortion tones from super crunch right up to screaming lead. The unique switching operation will transform a single channel vintage amp into a three channel tone machine. The ISF control takes you from 'British Valve' to 'Modern American' and anywhere in between and the no compromise speaker emulated output lets you get it all down to tape or disk.
Product Ref: 16772View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HT Range of award-winning valve overdrive pedals features true high voltage (300V) circuitry and are packed with innovations and tone. The revolutionary, patent-applied-for tone shaping feature ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) will redefine the tonal expectations of guitarists.
Add to this the no-compromise speaker emulated output and you have the most cost effective way of getting real valve tones direct to disk or tape.
So whether you're playing live or recording, with the HT Range of pedals you can finally get 'the sound in your head'.
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded valve gain stages
- Responds like a valve amp
- 2 channel operation
- Clean, Crunch & Lead modes
- Unique switching operation
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.