Blackstar HT Stage 100, 100W Valve Head
Blackstar HT Stage 100, 100W Valve HeadDetails
The HT Stage 100 uses a quartet of selected EL34 power valves to deliver 100W of British dynamics with 3 channels delivering 6 modes for amazing tonal versatility. The 'boutique' style clean channel has two modes - 'British Class A' and 'dynamic US'. Each of the two ISF equipped overdrive channels accesses a further two modes.
Product Ref: 16782View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HT Stage is a highly versatile amplifier suited to a wide range of playing styles and situations.
The amplifier also features a completely natural sounding digital reverb, which is outstandingly musical on both clean and crunch tones and raises the benchmark for guitar amplifier specific reverb design. A Dark/Bright switch allows the overall reverb characteristics to be modified to suit different tastes and playing styles.
- 100 Watt valve head
- 2xECC83, 1xECC82, 4xEL34
- Three footswitchable channels
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean voice switch
- Overdrive 1 voice switch
- Overdrive 2 voice switch
- Master volume
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- 4-way footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Power (RMS): 100 watts
- Valves: 4 x EL34, 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82
- Weight (kg): 21.3
- **Dimensions: 670mm x 313mm x 263mm
- Footswitch: FS-7 included, optional FS-4 for Overdrive 2 Voice
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.