Blackstar HT Studio 20, 20W Valve 1 x 12 Combo
Blackstar HT Studio 20, 20W Valve 1 x 12 ComboDetails
The HT Studio 20 combo is the big brother of our critically acclaimed HT-5 and offers huge versatility for home, rehearsal or studio use. The carefully voiced preamp coupled with a cathode-biased EL34 power amp, provides the user with the ability to create wonderfully lush valve tones through the 12" Celestion speaker.
Product Ref: 16777View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The HT Studio 20 is a highly versatile amplifier suited to a wide range of playing styles and situations. The HT Studio 20 also features a completely natural sounding digital reverb, which is outstandingly musical on both clean and crunch tones and raises the benchmark for guitar amplifier specific reverb design.
Designed to inspire the working musician, the HT Venue Series has a tube amp to suit every performance situation. For the first time, authentic ?boutique? cleans and super high gain overdrives are combined, in this innovative and highly portable tube amp line.
- 20 Watt valve combo
- 2xECC83, 2xEL34
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12" Celestion speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Master volume
- Digital reverb
- Speaker emulated output
- Effects loop
- 1-way footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Valves: 2 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Weight (kg): 20.4
- Dimensions: 574mm x 528mm x 290mm
- Footswitch: FS-4 supplied
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.