Blackstar ID:100TVP-H 100W Programmable Guitar Amp Head
Blackstar ID:100TVP-H 100W Programmable Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 25144View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ID: Series represents the culmination of more than seven years technical research and development by the same team that designed Series One, Artisan and HT Venue. The unique controls allow you to custom design your own sound, store it and then have the confidence that the amp will perform in a live environment.
By using the unique Voice control, patented ISF and patent-applied-for True Valve Power, these amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to in effect, design the sound in your head and deliver it live as LOUD as valve. Individuality is power!
True Valve Power - LOUD as valve
Blackstar's patent-applied-for True Valve Power offers six distinctly different power valve responses - EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88.
- EL84 - 'Bell like full bodied Class A with lots of compression'
- 6V6 - 'Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids'
- EL34 - 'Classic British Class A/B crunch with full bodied soft break up'
- KT66 - 'Rich and warm vintage British hot biased Class A/B'
- 6L6 - 'Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows'
- KT88 - 'Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low end'
When engaged it delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of a valve amp and uniquely delivers the same acoustic power output as an equivalent valve power amp. This means that for the first time ever, in an affordable series of amplifiers, these products deliver live without compromise - True Valve Power means LOUD as valve.
3 Band EQ - With Patented ISF
The patented ISF control works with the Bass, Middle and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities from the USA to the UK and everywhere in-between. This fully interactive control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find the sound in your head.
Voice - 6 Different Voices
The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
GUI Software - Supplied for deep editing
GUI (Graphical User Interface) for deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the supplied Blackstar GUI software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via our online community. The USB connector also allows you to record your amp directly to your computer or to re-amp guitar tracks. The audio section allows you to play along to your MP3s, plus you can loop and time stretch sections for phrase training.
Multi effects - Modulation, Reverb and Delay
The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound. There are four of each effect type, all based on classic and boutique effects.
128 User Storable Sounds - Store the sounds you create
There are 12 patches which are accessible from the front of the amp.
Manual Mode - Use the amp manually
The ID:100TVP can be used in Manual Mode. The sound you hear will reflect the current physical position of the knobs so you can find the sound you are looking for and then store it for future use.
USB Connectivity - Connect to your PC or Mac
Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection. This will give enable you to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.
MIDI Input - Recall sounds via MIDI
The ID:100TVP amplifier offers the ability to recall Patchs via MIDI Program Change messages, and to dynamically modify Patch values via MIDI Control Change messages.
Speaker Emulated Output - Record to tape or disk
The ID:100TVP has a fully specified speaker emulated output which further enhances the studio credentials and allows any guitarist to get amazing valve tone straight to tape or disk, or through headphones.
Built-in Tuner - Tune your guitar
The built-in tuner allows you to tune your guitar through the amp. The LEDs will indicate if the note that is being played is in tune or sharp or flat.
- 100W programmable head
- True Valve Power - LOUD as Valve
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Manual Mode
- 3 band EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects - 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Master Volume
- USB connectivity - easily edit and record
- GUI software supplied for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MIDI Input
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner
- Revolutionary tone
- Multi-function footswitch (supplied separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.