Blackstar ID:Core 20 Stereo, 20 Watt (2x10W) Combo Amp
Blackstar ID:Core 20 Stereo, 20 Watt (2x10W) Combo AmpDetails
This affordable, super-wide stereo guitar amp offers huge tone for practice in a compact package.
Product Ref: 42902View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ID:Core 20 amp features the core attributes of Blackstar's award-winning ID:Series. A programmable, super wide amp for your guitar, it is small in size but is capable of delivering a huge tone.
Ideal for personal practice, you can jam along to songs on your CD or mp3 player. The ID:Core 20 provides a high-quality sound performance and takes advantage of Blackstar's patented ISF control that lets users go from USA to UK tones in seconds.
There are six classic onboard voices - warm Clean, Bright Clean, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1 and OD2. Each of these includes the feel and response of a valve power amp, a staple in the Blackstar ID:Series. The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously, these can be stored along with user-created sounds.
Features / Specifications
- 6 Blackstar voices
- Patented ISF control takes you from British to American sounds
- 12 vintage style effects in massive SUPER WIDE STEREO
- Store up to 6 CORE ID sounds internally or more via INSIDER software
- INSIDER software for deep editing and sharing your sounds with the Blackstar Online Community
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In for great sounding jamming or listening to music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration ? 2x3" speakers producing true stereo Blackstar tones
- Mains powered via a separate PSU (included)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.