Blackstar ID:Core BEAM Bluetooth Amp
Blackstar ID:Core BEAM Bluetooth AmpDetails
The Blackstar ID:Core BEAM Bluetooth Amplifier is a groundbreaking new amp from Blackstar. It will be familiar to any users of existing ID:Core models, but with new features that lend itself to versatility and usability. You can stream music direct from another device, such as your smartphone, and play along to it. This can be useful for writing and learning songs and playing along to click and drum tracks. The ID:Core BEAM has been designed to handle electric, acoustic and even bass guitars. This makes it the ideal practice amp for multi-instrumentalists. What's more, separate ports for the left and right speakers in the BEAM mean you get tight response across all frequencies and stereo definition that is beyond the capabilities of lesser amplifiers. The ID:Core BEAM even outperforms dedicated MP3 docks thanks to its impeccable build quality.
Product Ref: 55183View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Blackstar have worked extensively on the bass voicings of the ID:Core, ensuring they will please even the most discerning player. Bass Voice 1 provides a vintage voicing that's EQ'd fairly flat, giving you warm, smooth and classic bass tones. Bass Voice 2 is a modern voicing that is perfect for achieving dynamic bass tones.
The electric voice features six different settings - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1 and OD 2. When combined with Blackstar's ISF, you have the ability to achieve a wide range of tones.
The ID:Core BEAM is the first ever acoustic product that Blackstar have released, having worked tirelessly to ensure that the amp achieves everything from crystal clear acoustic chimes to warm, full bodied depth. There are two different voicing available for acoustic guitars, Acoustic Voice 1 and Acoustic Voice 2. The first one is designed to deliver flat responses that allow your acoustic to take the driving seat, the tone from the amp accurately replicates that of the guitar and the pickup/pre-amp section. Voice 2 offers a more natural sounding, dynamically voice that will transform any acoustic guitar into a ready-to-record tone machine.
Fed up with cables getting tangled and looking messy? Well so were Blackstar, so as a result they've utilised modern technology to allow you to stream your favourite music wirelessly to the ID:Core BEAM with both extremely impressive audio quality and volume. The cabinet has been designed to provide impeccable audio separation and has the ability to fill the room with the perfect level of accurate sound reproduction.
The ID:Core BEAM features 6 different electric guitar voices (red LED), 6 alternative instrument voices (green LED), as well as two acoustic voices, two acoustic simulator voices and finally two bass guitar voices. To change between the choices, you simply press down on the Voice control knob, changing the LED colour and available options - providing you with a wide range of possibilities.
The effects section of the ID:Core BEAM differs slightly to that of the original ID:Core. There are new effects available, specifically for the bass guitar. These effects include a bass envelope effect and a bass distortion effect, with both the rotary control and level control affecting the overall sound.
ID:Core BEAM Reviews
''The BEAM concept is simple: it's a more compact entry in the ID:Core line, packing the same principle electric models and adding Bluetooth for wireless music playback. It also utilises Blackstar's Super Wide Stereo tech, which delivers a sound that feels as if it's coming from all around the amp, rather than just the direction of the speakers.'' - MusicRadar.
''This amp can deliver high-quality sound at a surprisingly high volume. I wouldn't choose it over a good pair of studio monitors, of course, but it does deliver a clean, full-range sound with adequate bass extension. It offers more than enough volume for comfortable home listening, and I had no trouble sending music from my iPhone using Bluetooth.''- Sound On Sound.
- 20W Super Wide Stereo (2x10W)
- Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and data
- Styled for use in the home
- 6 electric guitar voices, from Clean Warm to OD 2
- 2 bass voices
- 2 acoustic guitar voices
- 2 acoustic simulator voices
- Revolutionary sonic performance
- Patented ISF
- 12 Digital FX
- Programmable - store up to 12 patches, or use in Manual Mode
- Full Blackstar INSIDER compatibility - create and share patches with the Blackstar Online Community
- USB Audio
- MP3/Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration - 2x3'' speakers producing true stereo Blackstar tones
- Mains powered via a separate power supply (included)
- Model: ID:Core BEAM
- Technology Type:Digital
- Channels: N/A
- 6 Electric Voices
- 2 Bass Voices
- 2 Acoustic Voices
- 2 Acoustic Simulator Voices
- Dimensions: 291mm x 202mm x 166mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Power Output: 20 W
- 1 Guitar Input
- 1 MP3/Line Input
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- Modulation, Delay, Reverb and Distortion Effects
- Effects Level
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output & Headphones
- Bluetooth & Tap Tempo
- Speaker Size: 2 x 3''
- Speaker Rating: 10 W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.