Blackstar S1-1046L6 Guitar Amp Head
Blackstar S1-1046L6 Guitar Amp HeadDetails
This 4 channel 100W amp uses 4 selected 6L6 power valves to produce a high gain, US metal influenced sound with impressive dynamics and headroom. With a wealth of flexible tones, the user friendly preamp section has four channels (6 modes) and dual ISF controls.
Product Ref: 19690View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The patented ISF control gives you countless new sound possibilities from the USA to the UK and everything in between. The interactive control means you can adjust the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings to design your own unique sound.
When you need things a little quieter why should you have to sacrifice you tone? The useful DPR control allows the power to be reduced down to 10W for real power amp distortion at a much lower volume level.
MIDI integration is a straight forward process with this Series One amp. The S1-1046L6 offers the option to control channel selection via a MIDI Program Change messages and interfacing with most MIDI controllers is a straight forward process. This amp can be placed in a MIDI chain allowing you to simultaneously select a channel on the amp and change the patch on a MIDI effects processor connected to an effects loop. There are 128 available Program Changes giving you multiple tonal combinations to experiment with.
Speaker Emulated Output
The 100W Series One features a high tech speaker emulator with balanced and unbalanced outputs via XLR and standard jack connectors respectively. This complex multi stage filter takes the preamp signal and then introduces the important characteristics of a valve power amp, guitar loudspeaker and cabinet.
Series effects Loop
The S1-1046L6 features an effects loop which allows you to connect effects pedals and other gear using the return and send connections. The Effects Loop Level sets the loop to either +4dBV, to be used with professional equipment, or -10dBV, for guitar pedals.
Designed to last a lifetime, the Series One amps have plated through double sided PCBs for increased mechanical integrity and durability. The cabinet has a 18mm finger jointed birch play cabinet and heavy gauge wiring and the chassis is welded 1.6mm steel so you can be sure this amp can withstand the rigours of the road.
To see some of Blackstar's suggested settings for the S1-1046L6 Guitar Amp Head take a look at the PDF below.
- 100W Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x 6L6 valves
- 4 switchable channels
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Crunch channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- Two overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- Two ISF equipped tone control sections
- Presence and resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.