Boss BC-1X Multi-Band Bass Compressor
Boss BC-1X Multi-Band Bass CompressorDetails
The Boss BC-1X Multi-Band Bass Compressor performs far beyond the capabilities of conventional bass compressor pedals. This premium stompbox features professional multi-band compression controlled by intelligent circuitary, making it quick and easy to dial in natural sounds that suit any playing style. Designed to apply the perfect amount of compression, the BC-1X has the ability to respond to different dynamics and registers - ensuring your tone never gets over-squeezed or muddy. Transparent, powerful and easy to use, the BC-1X is a must-have stompbox that delivers studio-quality punch and precision.
Product Ref: 67959View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Endless Tonal Possibilities with Simple Controls
Hidden behind the pedal's simple four-knob interface is a complex multiband processor with numerous interlocking parameters - as you turn the knobs, multiple parameters are adjusted simultaneously. This innovative design allows a wide range of tone shaping possible with minimal effort, and thanks to the intelligent technology inside you'll always achieve perfect sounds at every setting - from subtle dynamic control to extreme compression.
Precision and Natural Sound
Compression is an indispensible tool for todays discerning bass players, and while there are many bass compressor pedals available the BC-1X stands alone as a completely unique product. Unlike conventional units that compress the fundamental tone and muffles the sound, the advanced BOSS MDP tech in the BC-1X provides perfectly natural compression that never overwhelms the character of your instrument. Every nuance is captured and processed accurately, even with aggressive compressor settings. In every register your sound is true, allowing you to put your heart into playing without fussing with different settings for every song or style.
Professional Features for Performing Players
The BC-1X was designed and engineered with professional practicality in mind. The 18-volt input circuitry provide ample headroom without clipping, even with the hottest signal from active basses. A 16-segment gain reduction indicators clearly displays the amount of compression at all times - a high-end feature rarely seen in stompbox compressors. Complete with the road-proven BOSS compact chassis, the BC-1X guarantees reliability for years of demanding professional use.
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance
- Natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables you to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for any bass
- Clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator
- Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise
- Includes a Boss five-year warranty
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.