Boss CE-2W Chorus Pedal
Boss CE-2W Chorus PedalDetails
The Boss CE-2W Chorus Pedal is a special edition to the Boss family to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS innovation. The CE-2W recreates the classic CE-2 chorus sound, and adds an expansive new sound field with stereo output, which was unavailable in the mono CE-2. This special edition pedal was specially crafted in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects were the originals were made. Boasting stereo chorus and vibrato sounds of the legendary CE-1, the Boss CE-2W Chorus pedal is the perfect addition to any pedalboard.
Product Ref: 76281View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Features for 2016
The Boss Chorus Pedal was originally launched in 1976, and was the world's first chorus pedal, and also the first ever Boss pedal. Since then, Boss have kept to their classic compact design and have re-released the chorus pedal with inventive new sounds that appeal to the modern guitarist. This special edition model includes all the standard features from the original pedal such as stereo chorus and vibrato sounds. The Boss CE-2W Chorus Pedal is now equipped with an additional variable chorus depth and CE-2 stereo output, that deliver a host of new sounds.
When Boss first started their company 40 decades ago, their engineers have always been fully committed to producing the finest guitar tones using the latest technology. This superb quality is of course featured on the Waza craft series, and you can expect exceptional tone, refined circuitry and perfect attention to detail. The Japanese term "Waza" translates to 'art and technique', and is quite an appropriate name due to the design and craftsmanship that has gone into this pedal. It makes an ideal addition to any pedalboard.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal provides the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analog circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year manufacturer warranty
- Modes:3 modes, Standard, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: Pedal switch, Standard/CE-1 Mode switch, DEPTH knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply:Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw:25 mA
- Expected battery life:Alkaline: Approx. 32 hours,Carbon: Approx. 18 hours
- Accessories:Owner's manual Leaflet ("USING T:HE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately):AC adaptor: PSA series
- Dimensions:Width73 mm X Depth129 mm X Height59 mm
- Weight (including battery):450 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.