Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Effects Pedal
Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Effects PedalDetails
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the '60s and '70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology.
Product Ref: 10268View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face, and Octavia pedals, and kick em into overdrive with the FZ-5 s Boost knob. BOSS proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the 60s and 70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), MODE sticker, Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (Inc.Batt.): 0.4 kg, 1 lbs.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.