Boss GE-7 Equalizer Guitar Effects Pedal
Boss GE-7 Equalizer Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The GE-7 Equalizer pedal offers seven bands of EQ ranging from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, ideal for guitar sounds, with boost/cut of +/- 15dB per band. This lets you completely control your sound and eliminate unwanted feedback, particularly when connected after a distortion effect.
Product Ref: 9975View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with seven bands of equalization. Includes frequencies ranging from 100Hz to 6.4kHz with a powerful 15dB boost/cut per band.
- Compact EQ pedal with 7 bands of adjustable EQ sliders
- Allows for boost/cut of up to +/- 15dB per band
- Perfect as a "boost" pedal for solos, creating an alternate sound, or for eliminating feedback
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: -100 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Variable Range: Equalizer Control: +/- 15 dB, Level Control: +/- 15 dB
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 10 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Dimensions: (W)73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (incl. battery): 0.5 kg, 1 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.