Boss ME-25 Guitar Effects Processor
Boss ME-25 Guitar Effects ProcessorDetails
The affordable ME-25 guitar multi effects unit is packed with powerful Boss features to make you sound like a pro. It's as fun and easy to use as a stompbox and with its built-in sound library the Boss ME-25 gives you instant access to dozens of classic and modern effects.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 16077View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The sleek, black and white design of the ME-25 makes each button, knob, and pedal easy to see and access. Three footswitches, an Expression pedal, four knobs, nine backlit buttons, and enlarged LED panel provide an uncluttered control panel that's great for any environment - even on dark stages.
Its price might imply "entry level" but the COSM-driven ME-25 is nothing but first class. Exquisite amp models derived from the deluxe ME-70 cover a wide stylistic landscape, from classic to contemporary. The new ULTRA METAL offers screaming hi-gain distortion for all kinds of metal music. Included in the tone palette is SUPER STACK, which, with one press of the dedicated button, makes a small practice amp sound like a monster stack.
Customisable SOUND LIBRARY
Dozens of ready-to-use presets are built into the ME-25's onboard SOUND LIBRARY, all quickly selectable by category, but you can easily customise the sounds with the dedicated front-panel knobs. Free downloadable Boss Tone Studio software also lets you edit and save your sounds easily and conveniently onscreen.
Connect the ME-25 directly to a PC with a USB cable and you have a personal recording studio at your fingertips. The ME-25 can function as a USB audio interface, which creates a convenient, consolidated studio setup with Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software (included). With this setup, you can stream audio back and forth between the ME-25 and PC directly via USB.
BOSS Tone Central
BOSS tone central is a library service offering additional contents for many BOSS products, download the BOSS tone studio application for powerful editing software and connect to the internet to download any of the free contents from the ever growing collection.
Visit BOSS tone central for free loop content and software to manage your LoopStation.
- Powerful COSM amp models onboard, from classic to contemporary
- Friendly user-interface optimized for first-timers
- SOUND LIBRARY provides extensive collection of ready-to-use tones; simply choose a category and select a variation
- Sounds can be instantly edited with the Drive, Tone, and Level knobs and Expression pedal
- SUPER STACK adds immensely heavy low-end and punch
- Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording time
- Functions as a USB audio interface
- Built-in AUX input for jamming along with external music devices (MP3/CD players, etc.)
- Runs on six AA batteries or AC adaptor
- Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software included
- Free downloadable Boss Tone Studio software
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Memory: 60
- Sound Library: 60
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 2k ohms
- Display: 7 segments, 2 digits LED Power Supply: DC 9 V - Dry Batteries (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6 - AC Adaptor (BOSS PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 150 mA
- Duration of continuous use with battery operation: Alkaline: 9 hours Carbon: 3 hours (Estimate)
Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- AUX IN: -18 dBu
- INPUT: 1M ohm
- AUX IN: 22k ohms
Sound Library Category:
- COMP/FX (Compressor/Effect): COMP, T.WAH, AC SIM
- OD/DS (Overdrive/Distortion): BOOST, OD-1, T-SCREAM,BLUES, DIST, CLASSIC, MODERN, METAL, CORE, FUZZ
- PREAMP: CLEAN, TWIN, TWEED, VO DRIVE, BG LEAD, MS VINTAGE, MS MODERN, 5150 DRIVE, R-FIER, ULTRA METAL
- MODULATION: CHORUS, PHASER, FLANGER, ROTARY, UNI-V, TREMOLO, HARMONIST, OCTAVE
- DELAY: 1-99ms, 100-990ms, 1000-6000ms, TAP
- REVERB: ROOM, HALL
- PEDAL FX (Pedal Effect): WAH, +1 OCTAVE, -1 OCTAVE, FREEZE NS (Noise Suppressor)
- Width: 300 mm11-13/16 inches
- Depth: 191 mm7-9/16 inches
- Height: 72 mm2-7/8 inches
- Weight: 1.9 kg4 lbs. 4 oz.
- Owner's Manual
- ME-25 DVD-ROM
- Sound Library/Memory List (Leaflet)
- Sound Library Sticker
- Dry Batteries (Alkaline: LR6 (AA) type) x6, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.