Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 42924View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
From an array of ultra-realistic COSM amp models replicating the coolest amps in history, to pro Boss effects that will push your songs to the limits, the ME-80's effects are easy to access by the pedalboard-style layout of footswitches, intuitive controls and expressions pedal, letting you bring the noise fast and shape in real-time.
If you're a live guitarist, you'll love the ME-80, and it's also impressive if you're into production, thanks to the free Boss Tone Studio software, which lets you edit on your computer.
Boss Tone Central
Boss tone central is a library service offering additional contents for many BOSS products, download the BOSS tone studio application for powerful editing software and connect to the internet to download any of the free contents from the ever growing collection.
Visit BOSS tone central for free loop content and software to manage your LoopStation.
- Eight simultaneous effects categories
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps
- Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
- Delay section with Phrase Loop function
- Runs on six AA batteries or adapter
- USB audio / MIDI interface built-in
- Free BOSS Tone Studio software
- AD Conversion:24 bits + AF method, AF method (Adaptive Focus method)
- DA Conversion:24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Patches: 36 (User) + 36 (Preset)
- Pedals: Pedal switch x 8, Expression pedal x 1
- Nominal Input Level: GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: GUITAR INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu, REC OUT/PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms, REC OUT/PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater, REC OUT/PHONES: 16 ohms or greater
- Connectors: GUITAR INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R jack: 1/4-inch phone type, REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type, AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type, USB COMPUTER port: USB type B, DC IN jack
- Display: 7 segments, 2 digits LED
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6 or AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6, "Read Me First" Leaflet
- Width: 447 mm
- Depth: 231 mm
- Height: 70 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.