Boss OC-3 Super Octave Guitar Effects
Boss OC-3 Super Octave Guitar EffectsDetails
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp.
Product Ref: 9980View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also works with bass!All-New Octave Effects
The OC-3 picks up where the best-selling OC-2 left off, giving guitarists two brand new octave effects. Using the Polyphonic Octave mode, octaves can now be added when playing chords-a first in a compact pedal. More aggressive sounds can be had using the new Drive mode, which adds a touch of distortion to the octave sounds.If You Loved the OC-2...
Don't worry. BOSS knows how much guitarists depend on the original OC-2 sound. That's why the OC-3 includes that classic dual octave effect, but with even better stability. This gives you the ability to blend up to three individual sounds: the original note, a note one octave below and one that's two octaves below.Bass Players Welcome
The OC-3 isn't just for guitar, it's also for bass. By connecting a bass guitar to the dedicated Bass input, the OC-3 automatically optimizes itself to suit the range of a bass guitar. Now bass players can upgrade to the ultra-stable octave sounds of the OC-3.
- World's first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise: -96 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.) (All knobs at center position)
- Controls: Pedal switch, DIRECT LEVEL knob, OCT1 LEVEL knob, CONTROL knob, MODE knob
- Connectors: GUITAR IN jack, BASS IN jack, OUTPUT (MONO) jack, DIRECT OUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery ): (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches (Wt) 0.4 kg, 1 lbs.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.