Boss RC-3 Loop Station Effects Pedal
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 19422View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Auto Recording feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC-3's on-board library as you record. Ten types of rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved.
You can connect the RC-3 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your RC-3 recordings to your computer for safekeeping. You can also load WAV files from your computer directly into the RC-3. The RC-3 accepts 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size.
In addition to recording your guitar or bass performances and turning them into playable loops, you can also record other external stereo audio sources via the RC-3's AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.
- Compact and powerful stereo stomp box looper
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
- Visit BOSS tone central for free loop content and software to manage your LoopStation
Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
- Number of tracks: 1
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Rhythm Type: Hi-Hat, Kick
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Pedal switch
- LOOP OUTPUT knob
- RHYTHM OUTPUT knob
- DOWN button
- UP button
- WRITE button
- RHYTHM ON/OFF button
- TAP TEMPO button
- Indicators: REC, PLAY (DUB) indicator
- Display: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- INPUT A Jack: 1/4" phone type
- INPUT B Jack: 1/4" phone type
- AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT A Jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT B Jack: 1/4" phone type
- STOP/MEMORY SHIFT Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- USB Connector
- DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- DC 9 V: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately) * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 70 mA (DC 9 V)
Expected battery life under continuous use:
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61): Approx. 3 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61): already installed in unit
Options (sold separately):
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6)
Size and Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 450 g1 lbs.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.