Boss RC-300 Loop Station Effects Pedal
Boss RC-300 Loop Station Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 22365View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Triple Stereo Loops
Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300's three stereo tracks - each track being independently controllable. The "Auto Recording" feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
The RC-300's ultra-wide pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. There's also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch onboard. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each track's output volume. And if that's not enough control under your hands and feet, you can also connect external Expression pedals and footswitches (sold separately).
Process your tracks and external-input signals with the RC-300's expressive onboard effects, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated LOOP FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage. You can apply the effects to any single track as well as to the entire mix, expanding your creativity and musical expression.
Rhythm Guide and Preloaded Audio
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the cool rhythm patterns in the RC-300's onboard library as you record; the Loop Quantize feature helps you having your recordings looped in time. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including rock, pop, shuffle, Latin, and more. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. To get you up and running right away, the RC-300 comes preloaded with audio backing tracks (including bass tracks, piano tracks, etc.) for instant play-along performance and fun.
Connect the RC-300 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and the RC-300; 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be imported.
In addition to recording your instrument performances and turning them into playable loops, you can record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN. Sounds from a digital-audio player or other device connected to the AUX input can easily be recorded and added to your loop performance.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
- Visit BOSS tone central for free loop content and software to manage your LoopStation
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT MIC: -50 dBu (variable)
- INPUT INST: -10 dBu (variable)
- INPUT AUX: -20 dBu (variable)
- Input Impedance
- INPUT MIC: 4 k ohms
- INPUT INST: 1 M ohm
- INPUT AUX: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- MAIN OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- SUB OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 2 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours (stereo)
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
- Number of tracks: 3
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class)
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
- TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 3 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 1 STOP pedal
- TRACK 2 STOP pedal
- TRACK 3 STOP pedal
- ALL START/STOP pedal
- LOOP FX pedal
- EXP 1 pedal
- TRACK 1 slider
- TRACK 2 slider
- TRACK 3 slider
- MASTER LEVEL knob
- RHYTHM LEVEL knob
- AUX knob
- INST knob
- MIC knob
- 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- INPUT INST jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- INPUT AUX jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- SUB OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- CTL 1,2 / EXP 2 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- CTL 3,4 / EXP 3 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- USB connector
- MIDI connectors (IN/OUT/THRU) (*)
- DC IN jack (DC 9 V)
(*) MIDI synchronization is possible with other RC-300 devices or when RC-300 is set to master.
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- USB cap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.