Boss RT-20 Rotary Speaker Modeling Pedal
Boss RT-20 Rotary Speaker Modeling PedalDetails
From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have incorporated the rotary speaker into their rigs. With this in mind BOSS proudly presents the RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor.
Click on the link below to watch a video introduction to the Boss RT-20 Rotary Speaker Pedal.
Product Ref: 9991View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Employing COSM®-modeling technology, the RT-20 authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds. It offers adjustable Rise Time, Horn and Bass speed, Overdrive, and more. And not just for classic twirl, the RT-20 can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well. This pedal sounds amazing, and offers a stunning graphical view of the virtual rotors on its built-in display.
Years of intensive research and development have made Roland and BOSS world leaders in modeling technology. Roland s breakthrough Composite Object Sound Modeling (COSM) uses the advantages of multiple modeling methods, and succeeds in accurately emulating existing sounds as well as producing sounds that have never before been created. With the RT-20, COSM is used to simulate classic rotary characteristics, and beyond. The virtual horn and bass speaker can be independently adjusted, while the RT-20 s unique graphic display provides a realtime view of the rotation pattern and speed.
Guitars and keyboards alike can be plugged into the RT-20; use the Drive Type switch to optimize the effects for guitar or keyboard. Surround your listeners in animated sound with the RT-20 s dual outputs, which enable true stereo effects. Add color by adding an Expression pedal (such as the new BOSS FV-500H/FV-500L, optional), which lets you control parameters such as rotation speed seamlessly from slow to fast in real time. The RT-20 s phone jack is handy for private practice and experimentation.
Virtual Rotor Display
Thanks to its stunning visual display, the RT-20 might be the most eye-catching pedal in BOSS history. The spinning lights don t just look cool, they also show the audio-rotation characteristics of the RT-20 in real time. The center of the display, illuminated in red light, represents the virtual horn. The outside ring, illuminated in blue, displays the rotation of the virtual bass speaker. It s attractive and informative!
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM® technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
- COSM Technology
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Display: VIRTUAL ROTOR
- Controls: EFFECT ON/OFF pedal, SLOW/FAST pedal, MODE knob, RISE TIME knob, EFFECT LEVEL knob, DIRECT LEVEL knob, BALANCE knob, OVERDRIVE knob, SLOW SPEED knob, FAST SPEED knob, DRIVE TYPE switch
- Indicators: POWER(serves also as battery check indicator), EFFECT ON/OFF, SLOW/FAST
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) jack (1/4 inch phone type), INPUT B jack (1/4 inch phone type), SPEED (EXP PEDAL) jack (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT A (MONO) jack (1/4 inch phone, type), OUTPUT B jack (1/4 inch phone type), AC Adaptor jack
- Power: DC 9 V=Dry battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA-series)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry battery x 6
- Dimensions: (W) 173 mm, 6-13/16 inches (D) 158 mm, 6-1/4 inches (H) 57 mm, 2-1/4 inches
- Weight: 1.1 kg, 2 lbs. 7 oz.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.