Boss SD-1W Waza Craft Custom Super Overdrive Pedal
Boss SD-1W Waza Craft Custom Super Overdrive PedalDetails
Product Ref: 50361View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Waza Craft: The Art of Superior Tone
Since the beginning, the engineers at Boss have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analog circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, they introduce the new Waza Craft series. In Japan, "Waza" is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of Boss design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by Boss in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analogue components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the legendary SD-1 Super Overdrive
- Newly revised, all-analog discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch
- Mode switch
- LEVEL knob
- TONE knob
- DRIVE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack
- OUTPUT jack
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 15 mA
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
Size and Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-6/16 inches)
- Weight: 430 g (0 lbs. 16 oz.)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.