Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Guitar Effects Pedal
Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Guitar Effects PedalDetails
A dynamic, rich, spacious echo and ambience effect with next-generation Boss Multi-Dimensional Processing technology. Set yourself apart from the crowd with the Boss Tera Echo pedal, offering a unique approach to delay effects. Powerful Multi-Dimensional Processing technology enables a new sound that reacts and changes with the way you play, enabling you to go far beyond traditional delay and reverb.
Product Ref: 33035View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TE-2's Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects, whilst a wide range of sound adjustments can be made with simple controls, creating rich soundscapes.
The next generation Multi-Dimensional Processing technology enables the Tera Echo to be highly responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics.
Find a superior sound with MDP technology. Complex internal processing produces an incredibly deep and spacious sound, dramatically enhancing the guitar tone without overwhelming it.
How does MDP technology work?
The MDP technology in the TE-2 analyses audio signals using a variety of factors and then applying different effect levels to each stage. The end result is a bold, new sound with a previously unattainable range of ecpression and dynamic response.
The 100th Boss Compact pedal!
The TE-2 Tera Echo is the 100th model in the long and rich history of the Boss compact pedal series. Boss' legendary stompboxes have been integral tools of artistic expression for almost 20 million players around the world. Fueled by a spirit of dedication and innovation that started with the release of the OD-1 Overdrive in 1977, the TE-2 carries on the Boss legacy by inspiring musicians everywhere.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, E. Level knob, Tone knob, Feedback knob, S-Time (Spread Time) knob
- Indicator: Check indicator (Used for indication of HOLD and to check battery)
- Connectors: Input-A (MONO) jack, Input-B jack, Output-A (Mono) jack, Output-B jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold seperately)
- Current Draw: 53 mA. Expected battery life under continuous use 6 hrs (alkine), 1.5 hrs (Carbon)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet, Alkaline Battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Dimensions: W x 73mm D x 129mm x H 59mm
- Weight: 435g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.