Boss VO-1 Vocoder Effect Pedal
Boss VO-1 Vocoder Effect PedalDetails
The Boss VO-1 Vocoder Pedal is a unique and innovative stompbox that puts the expressive range of the human voice into the hands of every guitarist and bassist. By vocalising into a connected microphone as you play, the VO-1 transforms your tone with electronic voices, classic talk box sounds and all-new colours that are perfect for modern music styles. The Boss VO-1 takes your playing and your performances to places you never dreamed of before.
Product Ref: 67990View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Vocal Expression
Without a doubt, the human voice is the most expressive instrument there is, capable of producing a massive range of sounds. With Vocoder technology, you can now harness this power and control the tone of your voice in endless ways via real-time vocal manipulation - achieving speech-like sounds, infinitely controllable wah, and much more. For decades, keyboardists have used vocoders to create electronic vocal tones and other voice-like textures with synths. Now, the VO-1 makes it simple for guitarists and bassists to use this inspiring tool with their music.
Innovative Vocoder Technology
Driven by Boss' famous guitar synth technology, the VO-1 delivers power and versatility that goes well beyond other vocoders. Vintage mode produces the familiar synth voices heard on numerous pop and electronic music records through the years, while Advanced mode utilises new Boss technology to translate speech and other vocalisations with unprecedented definition and clarity. Talk Box mode recreates classic ''talking lead guitar'' tones without having to use a traditional talk box rig and mouth tube. Finally, Choir mode produces rich, impressive vocal textures from a direct input, with no mic needed.
Infinite Possibilities Made Easy
The VO-1 has been designed to be as user-friendly and straightforward as possible. First, connect it to your rig like any other pedal - the only additional connection needed is a microphone, which is used to drive the VO-1's vocoder engine when using the first three modes. After that, just turn on the effect, tweak the knobs and vocalise into the mic as you play. The Boss VO-1 is complete with an effect loops for patching in external effects, plus a Blend Knob for mixing vocoder and straight tones together.
- Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal powered by Boss' famous guitar synth technology
- Use your voice to dramatically extend the expressive range of your instruments in countless ways
- Vintage mode for classic electronic synth-voice sounds and Advanced mode for all-new Vocoder tones with enhanced clarity
- Talk Box mode enables ''talking lead guitar'' tones without the hassle of a traditional talk box setup
- Choir mode delivers rich vocal sounds with no mic connected
- Effect loop for sound enhancement and easy integration with existing pedals
- Works with guitar, bass or any instrument with a 1/4'' output
- Boss five year warranty
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.