Boss WAZA 2x12 Cabinet
Boss WAZA 2x12 CabinetDetails
Product Ref: 67995View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A speaker is an indispensable and critical component for guitar amplifiers that provides a “voice” for your guitar. The speaker used with the early stack amp is one of the most highly regarded by top guitarists. In the process of developing the Waza Amp, Boss engineers tested numerous speakers in combination with many components and configurations of amp circuitry, and found no other speaker that is suitable to bring the ideal rock sound to life. Its transparent high end and vivid clarity have attracted many artists and engineers involved in the Waza Amp project. However, the speaker has only 20 watts of power-handling capacity.
In the quest of the perfect Waza Brown Sound, the sound pressure was insufficient for the Boss engineers. With painstaking craftsmanship and accumulated expertise, Boss gave birth to a speaker with the raw sound characteristics of the legendary rock speaker, yet with 80 watts of power-handling capacity. The cabinet is also specially designed to maximise the potential of the Waza Brown Sound with rich, full-face resonance and commanding sound presence.
- Specially designed cabinet for maximum compatibility with the Waza Amp Head
- Two custom-made 12-inch speakers with high power-handling capacity, developed for the legendary early rock sound
- Selectable open/closed-back cabinet designed in combination with the custom-made speakers for a strong presence in the ensemble and full-face resonance
- Cabinet impedance: 16 ohms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.