Bugera 1990 Infinium British Bite 120W Valve Amp Head
Bugera 1990 Infinium British Bite 120W Valve Amp HeadDetails
The 1990 INFINIUM has looks, performance and sound quality to die for. This version of the highly-popular 1990 lets you choose between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60-Watt) modes. The Clean and Lead channels have separate master volume and reverb controls.
Product Ref: 27545View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times, providing incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves. No need for expensive matched valve sets, this setup allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!
- Dual-control footswitch
- Power lead
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Classic split channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for 90?s metal rock tone
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.