Bugera V22 Infinium Valve Guitar Amp
Bugera V22 Infinium Valve Guitar AmpDetails
The Bugera V22 Infinium Guitar Amp is a boutique-style, hand-wired amplifier that delivers vintage tone and style. Perfect for practice, home recording or small club gigs, the V22 Infinium features a 12'' Turbosound speaker with 12AX7 preamp valves and EL84 power valves. Bugera's innovative Infinium Tube Life Technology ensures that your V22 amp remains reliable and delivers consistent performance after performance, while also monitoring the performance of each power tube. The V22 Combo Amp comes complete with a vintage 3-band EQ, Normal and Bright inputs and a heavy-duty footswitch for controlling the Channel and Reverb functions.
Product Ref: 68384View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic All-Tube Design
The vintage V22 Infinium features true Class-A architecture with a 3 x 12AX7 preamp design and 2 x EL84 power stage. This carefully crafted combo amplifier provides sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression that results in warm distortion and tonal clarity. The hand-selected 12AX7 preamp tubes produce everything from purring blues to intense crunch. Often found in British-style amplifiers, the EL84 output tube is world-renowned for its crisp and charming character.
Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology
After many years of research and development, Bugera's Infinium Technology has the ability to extend the usable lifespan of the V22's power valves by up to 20 times. This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, while also ensuring an evenly distributed load. Infinium also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting the current levels to ensure reliable performance and consistent tone.
- Hand-built 22-watt guitar combo amp driven by 2 x EL84 Tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology
- Extends the life of the power tubes by up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes
- Monitors the performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes
- Vintage styling
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' Turbosound speaker
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage EQ section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Mode switch selects between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb functions - included
- Impedance connectors; 4, 8 and 16 Ohms
- Designed and engineered by Bugera Germany
- Valves: 12AX7
- Normal Input Impedance: 470kΩ
- Bright Input Impedance: 147kΩ
- Effects Send Impedance: 1.2kΩ
- Effects Return Impedance: 53kΩ
- Maximum Input Sensitivity: 7 dBV
- Power Amplifier
- Valves: 2 x EL84
- Output Power: 22-Watts, 4Ω
- Loudspeaker Connectors: 1/4'' Unbalanced Mono Jacks
- Loudspeaker Load Impedance: 4, 8, 16Ω Switchable
- Internal Speaker: 12'' Bugera, 12G70J8
- Internal Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Internal Speaker Power: 70W
- Power Consumption: 72W
- Fuse: 100-120V T 1A H 250V
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 19 kg
- Height: 453 mm
- Width: 572 mm
- Depth: 270 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.