Carl Martin Compressor / Limiter
Carl Martin Compressor / LimiterDetails
Carl Martin Compressor / Limiter has been specially developed to incorporate the same features and sonic clarity found in high quality professional studio compressors. To achieve this they incorporated a variable threshold, -variable compression ratio, -variable attack and release controls and of course, a gain level.
Product Ref: 21662View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Threshold: Working anti clockwise, determines how much of the signal will be compressed. This is also dependent on how much signal is fed from the instrument.Comp: Working clockwise, determines how much compression is applied to the signal allowed by the threshold setting. Resp: Working clockwise, determines the attack/release times, going from slow to fast. In general, if you want to hear the compressor working with a crisp attack you should use slow times. If you require just a silent limiting you should use fast times. Gain: Working clockwise, sets the overall gain. Busy: Indicates the amount of compression being applied, even in bypass mode. The brighter it gets, the more compression is being applied.
Features / Specifications:
- Power: 100 or 115 or 230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 2,4 Watts
- S/N ratio: 105dB (clean out)
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- THD distortion: 0,05%
- Threshold range: 60 dB
- Compression range: from 1:1 to 1:00
- Response range: from 125 mS to 12,5 mS
- Gain range: +-20 dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.