Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n Boost
Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n BoostDetails
Carl Martin Hot Drive'n Boost has been carefully designed to imitate the sound of a good old-fashioned distorting Tube-Amp. The Hot Drive'n Boost is the perfect choice for that crunchy blues tone, with plenty left over for a great hard rock tone as well.
Product Ref: 21666View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features / Specifications:
- Power: 100 or 115 or 230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 2,4 Watts
- S/N ratio: 80dB (clean out)
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Gain max: +80dB
- Boost max: +20dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.