Carl Martin Single Channel PlexiTone Guitar Effects Pedal
Carl Martin Single Channel PlexiTone Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The single channel Carl Martin PlexiTone overdrive pedal boasts almost the exact same gain structure as the High Gain setting on the original Pro-Series PlexiTone. Designed in association with Pete Thorn, it has been slightly modified for a tighter bottom-end and slightly softer high frequencies. The DC-DC converter circuitry means the pedal can be powered by a regulated 9V power supply but will still operate on the same 12V level as the original AC powered PlexiTone.
Product Ref: 32428View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The single channel PlexiTone has three control knobs: Level, Drive and Tone. The Level knob adjusts the overall level of the pedal, so you can match or exceed the bypass signal for rhythm or solo work. The Drive knob adjusts the amount of overdrive, from light crunch to full, fat overdrive with loads of sustain, giving you tones that cut right through the mix in live and recording sessions. The Tone knob is a high cut filter, allowing you to filter out the high frequencies and fine tune your tone regardless of which guitar/pickup you are using.
The pedal's Bypass button, which switches the effect on and off, is active buffered output to ensure you don't lose any signal in long cables across the stage.
- Input: 1M Ohm
- Output: 200 Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 54 dB
- Power Supply: 9V DC (regulated), 100mA minimum, 2.1mm female plug, centre negative (-)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.