Carl Martin Surf Trem Tremolo Pedal
Carl Martin Surf Trem Tremolo PedalDetails
Remember the great tremolo tones of the 50's and 60's? The 'Surf Trem' gets its trem circuit from the CM Tremovibe. With just a 'speed' and 'depth' control (just like our old tube amp) those classic tones are easy to achieve. The retro heavy diecast case with 9 volt battery compartment, cool colour and heavy duty bypass switch, make the 'Surf Trem' a must have in every pedal box.
Product Ref: 21698View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features / Specifications:
- Power: 9V DC (Hot on ring)
- Power consumption: 28 mA
- S/N ratio: 60dB
- Input impedance: 200K Ohm
- Output impedance: 1K Ohm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.