Carl Martin Tuner Pedal
Carl Martin Tuner PedalDetails
The new Carl Martin Tuner has been on the bench for some time. As with all Carl Martin products we wanted to get it just right…simple, attractive, efficient and useable for all types of guitar players.
Product Ref: 23953View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Starting with our classic die-cast black casing, the tuner is switch-able between standard readout and strobe. Both are bright and clear so they can be read from a standing position. The tuner can be calibrated from 437 through 443 with the default of course at A440. Add to this a mute switch (for silent tuning) and True Bypass on/off for a clean signal path, and you have the perfect addition to your Carl Martin pedal collection. The Carl Martin Tuner is powered by 9V battery or an external power supply.
- Battery: Standard 9V Alkaline battery
- Power consumption: max. 80 mA
- Power supply: 9 V DC (regulated), 100 mA minimum, 2.1 mm female plug, center negative (-)
- Precision: ±1 cent
- Frequency range: A0(27.5 Hz)-C8(4186 Hz)
- Residual Noise: -85 dB
- Indicators: Calib, Note, Strobe
- Connectors: INPUT, OUTPUT,DC Adaptor jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V Adaptor (not included)
- Current Draw: max. 80 mA (DC 9 V)
- imensions: 120 (W) x 95 (D) x 56 (H) mm, 4.72" (W) x 3.74" (D) x 2.2" (H)
- Weight: 420g/ 0.94lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.