Carl Martin Vintage Series Octaswitch MKIII
Carl Martin Vintage Series Octaswitch MKIIIDetails
Product Ref: 60768View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Effects Switching Made Easy
Do you ever find that you’re about to play a solo and you don’t have enough time to switch all your required effects on? Or simply are fed up of pressing multiple pedals to change your tone in between songs? Then look no further than the Carl Martin Octaswitch MKIII. Simply connect up to 8 effects pedals to the 1/4 inch send/return connections at the rear of the unit and then use the sliding DIP switches to select which effects will be active on each footswitch bank.
Bright LED Indicators
Incorporating bright LED indicators for each of the footswitch banks the Octaswitch MKIII is designed for use on dark stages providing visual indicators of which bank is currently selected. Furthermore each of the 8 send/return channels also features a blue LED indicator to signal which effects are currently being used in the signal chain.
Loss-Less Audio Quality
On large stages when running long connected cables, there is a definite drop in the high end of your guitar sound (more or less depending on the input impedance of your amplifier). The solution according to the Octaswitch designer Thomas Guldmanm was to build in a buffer circuit at the input, so the user can choose between 100% true bypass, or buffered bypass to beef up the output signal.
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Stereo Output)
- Send/Return Connections: 8 x 1/4" Jack (Sends), 8 x 1/4" Jack (Returns)
- Other Connections: 2 x 1/4" Jack (External Footswitch)
- Input Impedance: 500 K Ohms (Buffer)
- Output Impedance: 560 Ohms (Buffer)
- S/N Ratio: 70 dB
- Power Consumption (Max): 380 mA
- Power Supply: 9 V DC
- Height: 2.5" / 65 mm
- Width: 12.23" / 311 mm
- Depth: 6" / 155 mm
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.