View Full Description
With 300-Watts of chest-pounding output, the BVV3000 melds old-school aggressive attitude with a touch of nostalgia, creating tones that are only possible from an all-valve amplifier.
There are lots of amplifiers on the market today that claim to be valve amps just because they've got a 12AX7 inside. But it takes a whole lot more than just a preamp tube to qualify an amp as being 'all-valve.' The BVV3000 is a true all-valve bass amp with three 12AX7 and two 12AU7 valves. Two trios of 6550 (also known as KT88) output tubes operate in classic -push-pull mode to create 300 Watts of room-shaking thunder.
Each BUGERA valve goes through a rigorous 48-hour burn-in process before being individually evaluated by a skilled Quality Control Inspector (a real live human being). Only about one in every ten valves actually gets the go-ahead for use in BUGERA amps. The rest get tossed onto the slag-heap, where they are melted down to make shot glasses.
The BVV3000 is so much more than just raw power. The all-tube preamp provides tremendous tone-shaping control. Sure, you get the standard boost/cut capability from the BASS (centered at 40Hz) and TREBLE (4kHz) knobs, but the real voice of your bass is defined by its midrange content.
BVV3000's 5-position FREQUENCY selector lets you choose the center frequency that best suits your playing style, or the one that brings out your instrument's true personality. Just select from 220 Hz, 450 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz and 3.0 kHz and turn the MIDRANGE knob to boost or cut by as much as 15dB and that's a lot! And if you want even more tone-sculpting options, engage the ULTRA-LOW switch for an additional +2 dB boost @ 40 Hz, or the ULTRA-HIGH switch for a soaring top-end boost of +9 dB @ 8 kHz
- Hand-built 300-Watt bass amplifier head driven by 6 x 6550 valves
- Vintage design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 and 2 x 12AU7 valves
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- Voicing selector provides you with 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls and High/Low switches for ultimate sound shaping
- Balanced XLR DI for direct connection to your mixing console
- Slave Output to connect with additional amplifiers
- Preamp Out and Power Amp In connectors allow you a signal tap from the preamp section and a direct access to the power amp for even greater versatility
- 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4" jacks and a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- Impedance switch (2 and 4 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.