View Full Description
Laminated Flamed Maple Body
The EX59’s laminated, flamed Maple body is an excellent tonewood for hollow-bodied guitars as it offers excellent tightness and clarity, whilst providing an overly bright tone with the perfect amount of sustain to keep things precise and produce ideal amounts of balance between strings. The Maple provides the EX59 with a well-balanced and even tone with light lows, and is bound together with a 5 ply on the top and 3 ply on the bottom to deliver a visually stunning instrument.
Hard Maple Neck with a Walnut Centre
The Maple neck with Walnut centre plays like a dream, enabling your tone to cut through pleasantly without being overly aggressive or tinny. Prized for its beauty, the Maple neck offers brightness to the guitar's tone, helping to fill the sustain to provide a strong sound whilst the Rosewood fingerboard maximises its volume and projection, providing openness and warmth.
P-90 Bridge and Neck Pickups
D’Aneglico’s EX59 electric guitar features two P-90 pickups situated at both neck and bridge to deliver a bright, clear tone that offers great articulation and has excellent sensitivity to provide a full bodied resonance with strong mids and beautiful lows. The neck pickup provides a clear tone that’s free from bass and stays controlled across the strings making it excellent for playing single notes as they remain full and round which is good for playing jazz and blues, whilst the bridge pickup provides a solid thump at the bottom end with surprising amounts of twang.
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body: 3” Hollow w/ 2 f-Holes
- Top: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Top Binding: 5 Ply
- Back: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Back Binding: 3 Ply
- Bridge: Floating Rosewood
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard Maple 2pcs Walnut Centre
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: P-90
- Neck Pickup: P-90
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Selector Switch
- Input Jack: Switch Craft USA
- Machine Heads: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Tail Piece: D'Angelico Stairstep
- Hardware: Gold
- Case: Hardshell
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.