View Full Description
The RP500 has two special modes, Pedalboard and Amp/Cabinet Bypass that customize the operation of the unit. In Pedalboard mode, the RP500 can easily turn on and off 5 separate effects with separate footswitches. When in Amp/Cabinet Bypass mode the internal amplifiers and cabinets can also be defeated with just the touch of a single button allowing the RP500 to keep the tonal characteristics of your external amplifiers and rig. When in both Pedalboard mode and Amp/Cabinet Bypass mode, the RP500 is a set of stompboxes and effects which can be altered from program to program, like an Effect Switching System.
Continuing the stage enhancements, the RP500 is made from durable die-cast chassis and is augmented by roadworthy metal switches.
The RP500 also includes Cubase LE4 Music Production Software that enhances its already superb capabilities; Via the RP500 s USB connection, guitars can be recorded directly to PC or Mac, then captured and edited using Cubase LE4 s 48-track DAW. As an added bonus, Cubase LE4 features VST soft-synth instruments, such as drums, for additional creative power. This combination makes it easy to arrange, record and produce music in one simple package.
- Effect switching system offers control over internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amp and cabinet effects in all presets
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- Over 125 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Independent 1/4 Left and Right Outputs
- Amp / Mixer switch to engage speaker cabinet simulation
- Stereo 1/8 headphone output
- Stereo 1/8 CD/MP3 Input
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500 s internal wahs, volume, Whammy and other parameters
- All metal construction
- Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
- X-Edit Librarian Software included
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Power supply included
- Chassis: Durable cast metal construction
- Display:Large 8 character alpha-numeric and 2 character numeric LED display
- Footswitches: 9 heavy duty vacuum-style switches control Bypass, Tap Tempo, Bank up/down, Program up/down, Tuner, program access and stompbox/effect on/off
- Expression pedal: Built-in
- A/D Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz throughout
- DSP Section: 1 Audio DNA2 DSP Processor
- Preset Memory: 99 User / 99 Factory Presets
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.