View Full Description
Limited Edition Appointments
Unlike standard amps from Fender, this limited edition 65 Twin Reverb is one of only seven in the whole of the UK, and features a unique appearance that many collectors will love. Equipped with a new British tan covering, a wheat grille cloth and an amber jewel pilot lamp, this timeless classic will stand out from any stage with its modern appearance. As well as these unique features, this model is also equipped with classic Fender appointments including a molded plastic handle with nickel-plated caps, vintage-style skirted black plastic control knobs, and tilt back legs for the ultimate angled projection.
A Classic Fender Sound
The new Fender ‘65 Twin Reverb “British Tan” Limited Edition is an authentic reproduction of one of the hardest working amps in show business due to its versatile sound options, and continues its musical legacy today. Offering 85 Watts, this limited edition model is equipped with two Jensen C-12K Speakers, and features four 6L6 Groove Tubes® output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes delivering clean classic tones that can be used in any application. A renowned Fender classic, this combo includes normal and vibrato channels which are particularly ideal for rock, blues, country and many more. The additional two button footswitch also allows users to easily switch between reverb and vibrato at the touch of a button. In addition, this combo amp offers a full host of controls that allows users to tailor the perfect sound they require.
British Tan Limited Edition: One of seven in the UK
- Equipped with two 12" Jensen C-12K Speakers with 85 Watts
- Unique Wheat Grille Cloth and Amber Jewel pilot light
- Four 6L6 output tubes, Four 12AX7 Preamp tubes and two 12AT7 tubes
- 'Limited Edtion' FSR badge
- Dual channels including normal and vibrato
- Includes a two button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on/off
- Molded Plastic handle with Nickel-Plated Caps for easily transporting between gigs
- Housed in a sturdy 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood with reinforced metal corners
- Vintage-style skirted black plastic control knobs
- Tilt Back legs for the optimum angle during performances
- Covered in a limited edition tan textured vinyl
Series: Limited Edition Amps
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 19.87” (50.46 cm)
- Width: 26.5” (67.31 cm)
- Depth: 10.5” (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 64 lbs. (29 kg)
- Speaker: Two - 12” Jensen® C-12K
- Inputs: Four - (1/4”, Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4” Parallel (Internal and External)
- Wattage: 85 Watts at 4 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8” Birch Plywood
- Covering: Tan Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Wheat
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pilot Light Jewel: Amber Jewel
- Cover Includes fitted cover
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.