View Full Description
The Fender Custom Shop LTD '59 Stratocaster has been elegantly crafted from two-piece select alder and finished in journeyman relic treatment. This artificially-aged finish maintains its authentic appearance, giving it an aged cracked gloss, and the Olympic white colour an almost yellow hue.
As well as this vintage style body, the '59 Stratocaster also features a one-piece AAA flame maple neck with a 1959 C-shaped profile, for added authenticity. This maple neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard featuring 21 jumbo frets, and provides comfort as well as a great tone.
Additional vintage inspired features include, white relic control knobs, 8-hole 3-ply mint green relic pickguard, 6-saddle american vintage synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines. Overall, a truly unique looking guitar that boasts 1959 in all features.
As well as an authentic appearance, the '59 Stratocaster also boasts a vintage inspired sound reminiscent of the 1950's. Equipped with a powerful trio of high-output hand wound Custom Shop Ancho Poblano Stratocaster pickups , the '59 Stratocaster offers all the classic tones you would expect from Fender. Each pickup is precisely calibrated for its position, and the bridge and neck pickups feature special strat blender wiring which blends them together. The greasebucket master tone control circuit retains the full gain, and the tone saver treble bleed on the master volume control preserves tone at any setting. These vintage style pickups are controlled by a 5-position blade, which allows you to select many different combinations for the ultimate tone
- Includes a “Limited Edition” engraved neck plate
- Equipped with three high-output hand wound Custom Shop Ancho Poblano Stratocaster pickups
- Features a 5-Position blade to select different pickups
- two-piece select alder body sports a Journeyman Relic treatment
- One-piece AAA Flame maple neck with Journeyman relic treatment and C-shaped profile
- Six-saddle American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge
- 3-Ply mint green Pickguard
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 21 Jumbo frets
- Certificate of Authenticity and deluxe hardshell case
- Includes Strap
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish:Journeyman Relic Lacquer
- Body Colour:Aged Olympic White
- Neck Material: 1-Piece AAA Flame Maple Neck
- Neck Shape: 1959 "C"
- Neck Plate:4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved
- Neck Finish:Heavy Relic® Tinted Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius:9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size:6100 Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
Harware & Electronics
Bridge Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup:Custom Shop Handwound Ancho Poblano RWRP Single-Coil Strat Middle
- Neck Pickup:Custom Shop Handwound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume with Tone-Saver Bleed, Master Tone with Greasebucket, Neck/Bridge Pickup Blend
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green Relic
- Strings:NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Case:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.