View Full Description
The Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus's high-output "open-coil" pickups create powerful tones and sit comfortably with the pure open body and lack of pickguard. These include ceramic 496R humbucking pickup in the neck which provides rich, warm, vocal-like tones whilst also provideing punch and clarity with the ceramic magnet for rhythmic playing. You'll also be surprised that the 500T bridge pickup is great for leads as well, thanks to its ceramic magnet, whilst allowing great sustain and feedback.
Gibson's recognisable Tune-O-Matic bridge and TonePros tuners are of course included, so if you're looking for solid sustain and intonation you'd expect from most Gibsons then you're in good hands. Tuning up the guitar is also easy thanks to the pearloid buttons.
Along with the AA grade maple top, this guitar comes with a classic feel on the hands with a mahogany neck with a '60s SlimTaper profile. It also possesses a baked maple 22-fret fingerboard, which is a hardwood that is heat-treated to provide you with a very durable guitar with clear tones.
Pro Yarn Jack Instrument Cable
Professional Yarn covered instrument cable fitted with pro quality 6.35mm (1/4") Jack plugs, a 6m heavy duty noiseless cable.
Cable thickness: 7mm
Covering: PVC covered with Woven Yarn
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Cream (Comes Unmounted)
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: '60s SlimTaper
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups - Neck Position: Uncovered 496R (Ceramic)
- Pickups - Bridge Position: Uncovered 500T (Ceramic)
- Tuners: TonePros Vintage Pearloid with Push-in Bearings and Keystone Buttons
- Strings: .010 - .046, Genuine Gibson strings
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Hard Shell Case
- Pro Yarn 20ft Jack Cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.