View Full Description
A Unique Guitar Unlike the Rest
The Godin Multiac Encore Trans Blue is equipped with a two chambered silver leaf maple body and a solid cedar top, that is capable of delivering a warm and vibrant tone. What makes this guitar truly unique is its combination of elements from both classical and electric guitars. From first appearance the Multiac Encore may seem like a classical guitar, but its dimensions and ergonomics are quite deceiving. The neck is wide enough for classical players, yet also slim and comfortable enough to accommodate electric guitarists too. Other comparable features include its slim body profile, as it is the same thickness as a standard electric guitars, opening up a whole host of possible playing styles. The body also looks like a solid body guitar, however it features two chambers.
Electronics & Controls
As well as boasting a truly unique appearance, the Multiac Encore is equipped with custom voiced electronics which combine a sound imaging mic and an undersaddle transducer. It features a dual source pre-amp with an accessible control board, allowing you to achieve an infinite range of acoustic nylon tones. Controls includes master volume, treble, mid, bass and blend and add to the distinctive appearance of the overall guitar.
This stage-ready instrument is an ideal choice for performing guitarists who are seeking new inspiration, and also anyone looking to convert from classical to electric or vice versa.
- Limited Edition Trans blue-gloss Multiac Encore
- Includes bag for ultimate transportation
- Chambered Silver Leaf Maple Body for optimum resonance
- Blendable Custom Dual source electronics with under-saddle transducer & acoustic soundboard transducer
- Features unique control board mounted on the top for easy access
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Features nylon strings for easy transitioning from steel string guitars
Body & Bridge
- Body:Chambered Silver Leaf Maple Body
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: Cream
- Finish: Trans Blue-Gloss finish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius:16"
- Inlays:White Dots
- Scale Length:25.50"
- Width at Nut: 1.75"
- Number of Frets: 22
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics:Blendable Custom Dual source electronics with under-saddle transducer & acoustic soundboard transducer
- Controls: Master volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Blend
- Bag: Guitar bag included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.