View Full Description
A Classic Design
The Gretsch G5622T-CB features a 5-ply maple body with a bound arched top and back, delivering incredibly bright tones. The hollowbody design has unique "cats-eye" sound holes, and a spruce centre-block bracing, delivering powerful resonance for an incredible sustain while creating a visually stunning aesthetic. The Adjusto-matic bridge and Bigsby vibrato tailpiece adds to the classic look while offering incredible string stability and pitch bend effects.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The 21-fret rosewood fretboard featured on the Gretsch is naturally oily and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a maple fingerboard. The maple neck will withstand the test of time and usage as it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods. The combination provides powerful tones, creating sparkling highs, thick creamy lows, and an open midrange with a sharp attack.
Duel-Coil SUPER HiLo’Tron Pickups
The 3 Super HiLo’Tron Pickups provide the best of both worlds, producing clean, high-end sparkle along with robust low-end, low-noise performance. Based on the original Hilo’Tron pickups, the Dual-coil design adds more output to create a big sound with a punchy bass, slightly scooped mids, and emphasises the highs and lows. The middle pickup can be switched on and off via the 2-way auxiliary switch, allowing you to get a bridge/twin-pickup and mix/neck tonal options.
Body & Bridge
- Body: 5-Ply Maple
- Shape: Double Cutaway Thinline
- Contour: Arched Top, Arched Back
- Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Width at Upper Bout: 11.625" (295 mm)
- Width at Lower Bout: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Sound Holes: "Cats-Eye"
- Bracing: Spruce Centre-Block
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby-Licensed B70 Vibrato
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Rosa Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern Gretsch
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12.5" (320 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Dual-Coil SUPER HiLo'Tron
- Middle Pickup: Dual-Coil SUPER HiLo'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Dual-Coil SUPER HiLo'Tron
- Controls: 3 x Volume, 1 x Master Volume, 1 x Master Tone, 1 x 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Toggle: Middle Pickup On/Off
- Tuning Machines: Grover Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Pickguard: Black Plexi w/White “Gretsch” Logo
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.