View Full Description
Sitka Spruce with Mahogany
The Ibanez AW400 Acoustic Guitar features a stunning sitka spruce soundboard, finished in a classic violin sunburst colour. Sitka spruce is a favourite choice for guitar tops due to it providing a broad dynamic range that can be used in many applications. This versatile tonewood offers a crisp articulation with a warm tone that sits well in any mix. Combined with the dark mahogany body, the AW400 yields a rich balanced tone that can accommodate a full host of different playing styles. This stunning collection of tonewoods also offers a beautiful selection of eye-catching grains.
Dreadnought Body Shape
The classic Dreadnought shape is renowned for delivering low-end power, a snappy midrange and strong, clear treble notes. This stunning dreadnought acoustic is perfect for flatpickers as well as players who love the traditional guitar shape and tones. Its classic shape also provides a comfortable guitar, while yielding a powerful acoustic projection.
As well as offering the perfect tone and comfort, the AW400 also includes a stunning selection of ornate details, that add to the overall appearance of this versatile acoustic guitar. A tortoiseshell binding adds a a delicate edge to this classic dreadnought, which ties in well with the matching pickguard. In addition, Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs also provide a touch of tradition to the AW400.
- Mahogany back and sides with a satin finish delivers a rich tone
- Sitka Spruce offers a broad dynamic range and accommodates many different playing styles
- Dreadnought body shape offers classic design and comfort
- Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs for a classic look
- Tortoiseshell binding for added intricate detailing
- X-bracing provides a sturdy construction and enhanced tone
- Ibanez advantage bridge pins provide easy access and improve string tension
- Series: Artwood
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Body Material: Mahogany back & sides
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Finish: Light Violin Sunburst High Gloss
- Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™ Bridge pin
- Saddle: Compensated Bone Saddle
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Scale Length: 651mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Chrome Open Gear tuners w/Butterbean knobs
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strings: D'Addario EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light (012-053 Gauge)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.