View Full Description
Featuring high output active EMG 81 and 85 humbucking pickups the Jackson SLATXMG3-6 Soloist delivers a sharp attack and a beefy rhythm tones when in the 81 bridge position and a warm and dynamic tonality when in the 85 neck position. EMG pickups are a first choice for many professional musicians such as James Hetfield (Metallica), Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne/Black Label Society) and Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine) as they provide incredible tone, reliable active circuitry and low noise.
The Jackson SLATXMG3-6 features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut providing a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
With the Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo bridge and locking nut system the Jackson Soloist SLATXMG3-6 provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents such as dive bombs whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for performing musicians.
The incorporation of a three top, three bottom machine head pattern helps to reduce sympathetic vibrations by allowing less room between the nut and machine heads to deliver a pure and charismatic tone.
The incorporation of a neck-thru construction allows the Jackson X Series Soloist SLATXMG3-6 to produce advanced sustain and resonance by optimizing the maximum contact between the neck and body joint to allow superior vibration transfer and sustainability perfect for when you need notes to just ring out for as long as possible.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Arched
- Construction: Thru-Neck
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Finish: Snow White
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" - 16" (Compound Radius)
- Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" / 42.8mm
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1
- Headstock Binding: Black
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 85 Humbucking
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
- Hardware: Black
- Included Accessories: Allen Wrenches, Dunlop Dual Locking Strap Locks
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.