View Full Description
In an age where guitar players have developed an un-healthy fascination with pre-amp distortion the fabled sound of a tube power amp being pushed hard has almost passed into history. Until now that is!
The VC15-110 delivers 15 watts of pure tube tone. The harder you drive it, the better it sounds
and at a level that is comfortable and can actually be used! With enough gain for contemporary styles, the VC15-110 has a mean, spiteful side to it as well
15 watts of amazingly warm or classic bluesy lead tone powered by matched EL84's and cranked out through its internal 10" speaker. If 10" ain't enough for you, there are two dedicated extension cabinets - the GS112VE and the GS210VE.
Laney VC15-110 Specifications
- Power RMS 15 Watts
- Inputs 2x Jack (Bright & Normal)
- Channels 2: Clean and Drive
- Equalisation Bass, Mid & Treble
- Bright Switch Yes
- Preamp Valves 3x 12AX7 TAD Tubes
- Output Valves 2x EL84 TAD Tubes
- Class A/B
- Reverb Yes
- Footswitch FS2 (Not included)
- Speaker connections 1x External Speaker Socket (cuts out internal speaker)
- FX Loop(s) Yes
- Drivers 1x 10" Custom Jensen Driver
- Weight 14 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) 447 x 348 x 200
- Channel Controls Tone control
All Laney Valve Amplifiers come with a 5 year extended warranty. You will need to register your product with Laney within 90 days of purchase to qualify.
The duration of this warranty is as follows:
Product Category Duration*
Amplifiers, speaker enclosures and mixers: 5 Years
Speaker Components: 1 Year (incl. speakers, baskets, drivers)
Valves: 90 Days
*Denotes warranty period applicable if optional warranty registration is completed online within 90 days of purchase. Failure to register with online warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.