View Full Description
Marshall JVM205H 50W Valve Amp Head
The JVM205H is equipped with groundbreaking technology, two studio quality Reverbs - one per channel. It also features individual channel EQ, two Master Volumes, FX Loop, Master Settings and a memory that will recall your Reverb.
With its ingenious footswitch and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI, you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp. The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
Marshall 1936 2x12" Guitar Speaker Cab
Marshall 1936 2x12" Guitar Speaker Cab is loaded with two Celestion Vintage 30 speakers leading to the classic Marshall speaker cab tone. Smooth and powerful with just a little breakup when really driven hard.
The Marshall 1936 2 x 12 Cabinet has 2 x 12" Celestion G12T75 speakers to handle 150Watts of output power and the cabinet dimensions of the Marshall 1936 matches full-size Marshall amplifier heads. The Marshall 1936 cab offers either mono or stereo options (8 ohms mono; 16 ohms stereo) and Marshall constructs the 1936 Speaker Cabinet with locking joints, smooth ABS plastic corners, and heavy-duty, ergonomically recessed grab handles.
The Marshall 1936 is a smaller Mono / Stereo 2 x 12" cabinet ideally suited for use with stereo rack systems. It is also a perfect solution as an extension cabinet for combos and will support a full-sized amplifier head. The ABS plastic corners on the Marshall 1936 offer excellent protection, and Marshall's highest quality woodwork includes the 'finger locking' of each and every joint within the cabinet.
- Stealh Black finish - Gear4music Exclusive
- Marshall JVM205H head paired with Marshall 1936 2x12" speaker Cabinet
- 50W all-valve amp made in the UK
- 3 Modes per channel, programmable footswitch
- 1936 cab contains two Celestion Vintage 30 (G12-75) speakers
- Amp Type: Valve, Half Stack
- Finish: Stealth Black
- Power Output: 50 Watts
- Channels: 2
- Valve Configuration: 4 x ECC83 pre-amp valves, 1 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 power-amp valves
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12"
- Inputs: 2
- Effects Loop: Yes x2
- Reverb: Yes x2
- Master VolumeL Yes x2
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble x 2, Reverb x 2, Channel Select x 2, Presence, Resonance, Effects Loop, Footswitch/Program
- Footswitch: Included
- Cabinet Weight:24.6 kg
- Cabinet Dimensions (mm): 740 x 600 x 305
- Speaker Type: Celestion G12-75
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.