View Full Description
Serving up all genres of Rock with cut and aggression, but retaining the signature warmth and organic sonic quality found in all their gear, Mesa Boogie present the Throttle Box .
Adjust the controls to adapt the Throttle Box's effects. Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of classic to modern high-gain. Master Level control provides a variable range of signal boost up to +20db and Tone Control balances the amount of high frequencies.
A unique Mid-Cut control provides a powerful mid-scoop for modern high-gain styles, producing the signature Mesa Boogie 'V' EQ-curve that so many artists have enjoyed in their amps to create the world's heaviest guitar tones.
Add an internal EQ Boost Switch which provides added style and voicing options, the Throttle Box is one versatile pedal with both strong high-gain sounds and lower-gain options which shouldn't be overlooked by Classic Rock or Howling Blues players.
Hand-built in California, the Throttle Box features a True Bypass On/Off switch, bypassing all circuitry when off to make sure you don't lose any tone. An On/Off status LED let's you know when the pedal is in action. Powered by a 9V battery for a portable solution, or optional power adaptor, the Throttle Box also features Input and Output Jacks.
Mesa Boogie have 44 years of experience in harnessing Gain and that's taught them a thing or two about Overdrive. The Throttle Box pedal gives the high-gain overdrive and distortion that Mesa Boogie is famed for.
Features and Specifications
For further details about the Mesa Boogie Throttle Box pedal, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link below.
- True Bypass Switching: Yes
- Battery Type: 9VDC (One)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/15mA
- AC Adaptor (Optional): Power Jack 2.1mm x 5.5mm, 9VDC with Negative Centre
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 2.87" x 4.77" x 2.28"
- Weight: 393g (with battery) 347g without battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.