View Full Description
This iconic model is takes its inspiration from two vintage British-style amps, and recaptures the warm, time-honoured EL84 sound that defined an era. Throughout the decades, the EL84 tone has gained a worldwide reputation amongst Country pickers, Blues, Pop, Funk and Indie artists for their classy, bell-like cleans, breaky crunch and controlled natural compression.
The AD30HTC is equipped with two dual stage channels which feature completely separate signal paths, providing you with two vintage amps in one. Channel One delivers a thick, creamy, classic voice that sits well in any mix, while channel two has a tighter bass response and a faster attack with more gain and a more prominent upper midrange. Both channels offer extreme versatility, along with independent volume controls for achieving the optimum sound.
Like all amps from Orange, the AD30HTC includes classic hieroglyphs and signature picture frame edging. Made from solid 18mm plywood, this retro-looking amp head is solid, rugged and durable. Reinforced corners also add to the sturdy construction, and ensure that the internal components are protected. The additional built in carry handle means this compact amp head can be easily transported between performances.
What to Use with?
For the ultimate package, the AD30HTC can be combined with the PPC212OB for glassy highs and spacious cleans, and the PPC212 or the PPC412 for more low end projection ideal for metal guitarists.
- All valve guitar amp head
- Dual stage channels with completely separate signal paths
- Perfect for use at home, live venues and in the studio
- Lightweight with carry handle for portable use
- Classic Orange hieroglyphs and signature picture frame
- Solid durable 18mm plywood housing ensures internal components are protected
- Reinforced corners for added protection during transit
- Sturdy rubber feet to eliminate slippage caused by vibrations on stage
- Controls:Master, Treble, Middle, Bass and Gain for channel 1 & 2
- Output Power:30 Watts
- Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7
- Power Amp: 4 X EL84
- Rectifier: GZ34
- Speaker Output:
- 1 x 16 OHM Cabinet connected to the 16 OHM Output
- 1 x 8 OHM Cabinet connected to one of the 8 OHM outputs
- 2 x 16 OHM Cabinets each connected to one of the 8 OHM outputs
- Dimensions: 55 X 27 X 24 CM (21.65 X 10.63 9.45″)
- Weight: 16.5 KG (36.4 LB)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.