View Full Description
History of a Legend
Bernie Marsden is primarily known for his work with Whitesnake, and lent a major hand in composing some of the band's most renowned hits. He has been in the music world for over thirty years, and worked closely with PRS to produce the SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar, knowing exactly what guitarists want from a guitar.
Superb Attention to Detail
The PRS SE Bernie Marsden is manufactured from Mahogany, with a flame Maple veneer top. The use of Maple veneer creates the effect of tiger stripes, which are extremely recognisable throughout the glossy Santana Yellow finish. The guitar is also trimmed in retro creme binding along the edge, which breaks up the solid block colour, and matches the pickups.
The attention to detail featured on the Rosewood fretboard is simply eye-catching, with a selection of abalone shell birds. The bird inlays include representations of the following species; peregrine falcon (3rd fret), marsh hawk (5th fret), ruby throated hummingbird (7th fret), common tern (9th fret), Coopers hawk (12th fret), kite (15th fret), sparrow (17th fret), storm petrel (19th fret), and a landing hawk (21st fret).
Featuring two SE 245 humbuckers which are designed and wound in-house, to give you that unique sound. A three-way toggle pickup selector, combined with two volume controls and a single tone control enables precise sound customisation with clarity and definition. The simplicity of this guitar allows it to be versatile with all types of players.
Flame Maple Veneer in Santana Yellow
- PRS Designed Stoptail Bridge
- PRS-Designed 245 Treble & Bass Pickups
- Vintage Grommit Style Tuners
- Quality Feel and Tone
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Finish: Santana Yellow
- Binding: Creme Binding
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.5''
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Fretboard Binding: Creme
Hardware & Electronics
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass
- Controls: Two Volume and One Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.