View Full Description
Perfect for Drop-Tuned, High Gain Metal
This commemorative Bat Country guitar is designed from the ground up for fearless riffing and shredding. The 3 piece set neck delivers powerful sustain and a slick response whilst the 14" fretboard radius makes it easy to perform bends and other lead tricks.
A set of high output Seymour Duncan Invader Syn pickups with ceramic magnets and large pole pieces give this guitar a screaming hot sound with a cutting attack.
Fast and Loud Neck
This limited edition guitar has been given a string through Mahogany body for extra warmth and balance. A 3 piece Mahogany neck set neck with Ultra Access heel plays fast and loud with a huge range. The Rosewood fingerboard adds sustain and articulation.
An adjustable TonePros T3BT TOM bridge provides custom playability and Grover tunings give you the stability you need to play with confidence on stage.
Killer Stage Looks
The unique guitar has a sleek and stage ready black finish. Abalone neck and headstock binding adds an extra special touch and looks great on stage.
About Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates or Syn is the lead guitarist in Avenged Sevenfold. Bat Country was the second single from their third album, City of Evil. It won 'Best New Artist Video' at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards and is one of the band's most popular songs.
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: Synyster Gates Avenger Bat Country
- Item Number: 314
- Colour: Gloss Black (BLK)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Abalone w/ BLK/WHT/BLK Multi-ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl and Abalone Split Crowns
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Invader Syn TB-8 Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Invader Syn SH-8N Chrome
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter SGR-2A Avenger Hardcase
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.