DOD Envelope Filter 440 Effect Pedal
DOD Envelope Filter 440 Effect PedalDetails
The DOD Envelope Filter 440 Effect Pedal is a compact stompbox that offers a classic funky quack and swept filter tones that react to your picking dynamics.With its basic two-knob layout, this modern reissue features level and range controls that offer a wide range of tonal options, Other features include an Up/Down toggle switch allows you to choose which part of the sweep to emphasize, a bright LED for use on stage, and also true bypass for a pristine tone. Housed in a durable aluminium shell, the 440 is the perfect companion for any funk guitarist.
Product Ref: 72367View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Modern Reissue
The DOD Envelope Filter 440 Effect Pedal features new improvements to its original, including an up/down toggle voice switch located in the center, which allows you to choose which part of the sweep to emphasize. This switch changes the direction of the envelope, and offers more tonal options. The UP position is ideal for guitarists, as it offers a classic quack, and the DOWN position provides a big dub tone for bassists.
Another new improvement is the true bypass signal, which allows your guitar tone to remain pristine, even when the unit is off. This can be put at the start of your pedal chain for the optimum sound.
The level controls the sensitivity of the envelope and allows you to tailor the triggering of the filter based upon your pick attack. When using a higher sensitivity, a lower signal will affect the envelope’s effect and therefore you don't have to pluck as hard to make the effect audible.
The Range controls the range of movement of the envelope’s sweep. By turning this counter-clockwise, the envelope filter sweeps more low frequencies, in comparison turning this clockwise sweeps more high frequencies.
- Modern Reissue of a classic pedal
- Classic funky quack or swept filter tones that react to your picking dynamics
- Up/Down toggle switch allows you to choose which part of the sweep to emphasize
- True bypass for a pristine tone
- Offers mellow auto-wah to classic quack
- Crisp blue status LED for viability on stage
- Lighter metal chassis for durability
- Basic 2-knob layout
- 9V DC power supply jack
- Dimensions: 4.68” x 2.63”x 2.25” (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~0.62 lbs. / 0.281 kgs.
- Input: (1) ¼” Instrument
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output: (1) ¼” Instrument
- Chassis: All Metal
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Dry Battery; PS0913DC power supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.