Danelectro 56 Baritone Electric Guitar, Silver Metal Flake
Danelectro 56 Baritone Electric Guitar, Silver Metal FlakeDetails
Product Ref: 60171View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique and Inspirational
The Danelectro '56 Baritone is a truly unique guitar with a striking aesthetic. This guitar is set up to for B to B tuning B E A D F# B) which is a 4th lower than standard. With a scale length of 29.75", the '56 Baritone leaves you with a feel and action that sits somewhere between a short scale bass and a standard 6 string, providing a unique playing experience. Baritone guitars are an essential part of any guitarists collection, the tuning and feel of the guitar puts you slightly out of your comfort zone which opens up the potential for inspiration.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Masonite
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Body Construction: Hollow with solid centre core tape binding
- Finish: Silver Metal Flake
- Bridge: Adjustable
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 29.75" / 755mm
- Frets: 24
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: 2 x Lipsticks Alnico Magnets
- Tuners: Enclosed 'Kluson' Style
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way Selector
- Hardware: Satin Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.