Danelectro DC59 12 String Guitar, Red
Danelectro DC59 12 String Guitar, RedDetails
This 12 string guitar by Danelectro features the signature Lipstick pickups first made by founder Nathan Daniels in 1947, Masonite body and chrome hardware.
Product Ref: 31744View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The doublecut '59 Dan now looks cooler than ever, with glossless red finish paintwork and matte finish hardware. Adding to the retro vibe is the DC59's edge-tape lacquer and a tinted scratchplate.
Twin alnico-powered Lipstick case pickups with warmer spec windings offer sweeter tones and slightly hotter output.
The fully-adjustable and intonatable chrome-plated raised-tail bridge and positive action enclosed gear machines for stable and accurate tuning.
- Body: Masonite, laminated wood frame.
- Finish: Red
- Bridge: Chrome die-cast, six saddles, adjustable
- Scale Length: 25" / 635mm
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Pickups: 2x Lipsticks Alnico Magnets
- Tuners: Enclosed, adjustable
- Nut: Aluminium
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Selector
Body and Bridge
Pickups and Hardware
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.