Dean Cadillac 1980 Floyd Rose Electric Guitar, Tiger Eye
Dean Cadillac 1980 Floyd Rose Electric Guitar, Tiger EyeDetails
Product Ref: 59613View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body & Flamed Top
The dense and heavy nature of Mahogany body gives the Dean Cadillac 1980 impressive sustain and resonance. Delivering a warm and overall balanced tone the Mahogany body ensures there is a good depth to the tone with plenty of grind and bite. Finished with an attractive flamed Maple top in a trans tiger eye lacquer, the Cadillac 1980 looks just as impressive as it sounds.
Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
For many years Floyd Rose has been the leading manufacturer and designer of floating, locking tremolos. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years the Floyd Rose locking tremolo allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch with the removable whammy bar to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. Unlike non-locking tremolo's the Floyd Rose bridge can make huge changes in pitch but still retain the initial tuning by the addition of a locking nut at the end of the headstock.
DMT Series Nostalgia Pickups
Featuring two powerful DMT Series Nostalgia humbuckers the Cadillac 1980 delivers a classic rock and blues tone. Designed with vintage tones in mind the Nostalgia humbuckers provide a balanced response with a smooth and detailed tone thanks to the single conductor wiring and Alnico 5 magnets.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Tiger Eye
- Binding: 7-Ply Black/White
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Nut: Locking
- Scale Length: 24.75"
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: DMT Series Nostalgia BKBK Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: DMT Series Nostalgia BKBK Humbucker
- Knobs: Speed
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware: Black Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.