Dean EVO Bass Guitar, Black Satin
Dean EVO Bass Guitar, Black SatinDetails
Product Ref: 60854View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dean Soapbar Pickups
Incorporating two powerful Dean Soapbar pickups the EVO delivers a thick and full tone perfect for rumbling low notes whilst the added definition and clarity produce plenty of pop allowing the EVO to compliment any live mix. Finished with black covers not only do the Soapbar pickups sound great but they also look it too. Additionally the EVO features independent volume controls and a master tone control to blend the output between the pickups before adjusting the tone control to achieve your ideal tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black Satin
- Bridge: Die-Cast Hardtail
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Scale Length: 30"
- Nut: ABS Black
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Bridge Pickup: Dean Soapbar
- Neck Pickup: Dean Soapbar
- Knobs: Dome
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.